CaptoGlove – Single
CaptoGlove is a wireless wearable hand machine interface for video games, virtual reality and smart devices that transforms intuitive human hand movements into digital outputs or control commands.
CaptoGlove is a hand machine interface with advanced technology to precisely detect a wide variety of hand and finger movements. These gestures are translated into control commands which are sent directly to connected devices (such as PCs, VR Headsets, Smart Home, Internet of Things, iOS/Android Phones and Tablets, etc) to interact and control them faster, more naturally and effectively.
CaptoGlove is designed with multiple use scenarios in mind, and can control virtually any device with its Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) connectivity. One glove can be used as a single controller or coupled with another CaptoGlove for use as a pair.
The most popular uses for CaptoGlove include as a controller for video games, PCs, mobile phones, tablets and smart home devices, as well as a healthcare rehabilitation and professional training tool (for instance, to enable simulators to read and analyze user hand movements).
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE 4.0);
- 10 Degrees of Freedom (10DoF);
- Triple-axis gyro;
- Triple-axis accelerometer;
- Triple-axis magnetometer;
- 1 barometer;
- 5 finger sensors able to perceive finger movement on the bending axis (resolution less than 1º of bend);
- 1 pressure sensor for thumb’s fingertip able to perceive pressure from 100 g to 10 kg.
- 10 hours rechargeable (3.7V USB-Mini USB cable) Li-ion Polymer Battery;
- Index and Thumb compatible with capacitive screens;
- Washable and breathable textile;
- Very low latency;
- Pre-installed suite of advanced algorithms for a variety of operation conditions;
- Advanced CaptoGlove Suite for multiple gestures assignment on each of the 10 DoF and finger movements.
Find out your CaptoGlove size:
You may also like…
CaptoGlove – Pair
Available on backorder